<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

January 09, 2006

unfinished business

The theme of the week is "decluttering". I am astonished at the amount of crap I keep around (and in a studio apartment!), so am in the backbreaking process of figuring out what goes, what stays, and how to store the keepers in an aesthetically pleasing way. I have far to go, but progress has been made.

Previously, Nerve had admonished me for wanting to hold onto the old, but this week advocates resolving old acquaintances for once and for all:

"Libra (Sept. 22-Oct. 22) The last time I flipped through an old journal of mine, I ran across painfully depressive checklists like this: "Cool? No! Cute? No! Nice to friends and family? No!" So it is with great trepidation that I forecast your week, Libra. Someone's nostalgia will spark a bout of regression, and you'll find yourself yearning to crack open the shadowy thoughts of your former self. Instead of using this time to relive fond memories of handjobs under high-school science tables, find an incomplete project in those yellowed pages and finish the job."

Curses. I hate to leave things undone.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home