<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

July 15, 2004

blessed are the psychologically unbalanced

Happy Thursday night, my loves.  It is an unbelievably nice night here in DC, so why the hell am I at home blogging?  Oh well - gots to save my energy for the weekend - especially as I will be having drinks with The Bunny.
 
Ya see, The Bunny is a real handful.  He's exceptionally bright and funny.  And I suspect he has a nice following back in Naptown (read: he does not lack for female attention).  I've gone out with Bunnyboy once before - many moons ago - and it was very enjoyable.   Well, except for the fact that he didn't jump all over me, but let's let bygones be bygones.   At least the boy gives outstanding email.  And he's been spinning some pretty fuzzy yarns about me over on his blog.    A talented writer with a very special perspective, and by special perspective I mean that I think he might be a little crazy.  Yes, I've always had a soft spot for the psychologically unbalanced...