<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

July 16, 2004

dirty dirty DIRTY dirty

Alas, my Friday night plans fell through...  One of my favorite partners in crime - we'll call her CamillaParkerBowles to protect the not-so-innocent - has been hikacked by work.  Everyone please send her some shinyhappyfun vibes as she is in dire need.  LOVE YOU CPB!
 
It really doesn't matter to me one way or another if I stay home on a Friday night.  I'm not a particularly fun or nice person by 6:30 pm on Fridays, so it's just as well that I'm staying home, freshly showered and esconced happily in my pj's.  And finishing that bottle of wine that I started the other night...  LOVE YOU BOTTLE OF WINE!
 
The Bunny has been regaling his minions with some seriously tall tales about my proclivities recently, which makes me think that he has me confused with some other chick.  I'm not really concerned about it, in fact I'm thoroughly amused by his take on reality.   Blogging each other (doesn't that sound dirty?) is a fun way to pass the time.
 
How many of you out there think Bunny Buns is all talk?  Raise your hands...  Yeah, me too.  
 
Oh, and Bunny - you better have your rock star game face on tomorrow night.