<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

October 04, 2004

setting the scene

Since I've taken an ambien, I'm not gonna attempt to post my most recent dating foible. Let's just say that the story has elicited different reactions from my friends and family. One colleague found herself blushing in a bit of sympathetic embarrassment (oh - not mine, mind you). On the other end of the spectrum, I had my mom laughing harder than she had in a long while.

I'm not sure this is a tale of woe, slapstick comedy, star-crossed romance or all three.

I just want to prepare you all for what I hope to be a truly worthwhile posting, as I plan to sit down with a wee bit o' dalwhinnie tomorrow evening to describe the event in all it's sadness/madness/hilarity. So stand at the ready!