<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

September 18, 2004

so not politically correct

Ok - I mean this in the most 7th grade way...

Swing dancing is totally gay unless you have a willing and able partner. And unless you've had a couple drinks.

On second thought, it's totally gay unless you've had many drinks. Then it's rather cool.

As you may have surmised, I went swing dancing tonight. It was rather so-so until I spotted the drag queen. Now, the queen would never have been spotted unless PamillaParkerBowles had pointed out her awful fuschia dress. Upon standing up to get a better look (I've been having a Dorothy Parkeresque month - if you don't have anything nice to say, come stand next to me) I said to PBB, "That's a dude." I was soooooo right. She had a face like Clint Eastwood's. Yick.