<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

August 25, 2004

summer reading list

Foxy has put together a list of his summer reads, and my competitive nature compels me to do the same. Although, his list pretty much kick my lists's ass. Asterisks mean ok to buy.

1. The Alchemist- Paulo Coelho *
2. The Unbearable Lightness of Being - Milan Kundera *
3. Bread Givers - Anzia Yezierska *
4. Middlesex - Jeffrey Eugenides *
5. My Lurid Past - Lauren Henderson (not quite an * but a damn good chick lit)
6. Mr. Darcy Takes a Wife - Linda Berdoll
7. The Twentieth Wife - Indu Sundaresan *
8. Angels & Demons - Dan Brown

I'm still working on these two:

9. Running with Scissors - Augusten Burroughs *
10. Michaelangelo and the Pope's Ceiling - Ross King *