<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

August 17, 2004

for capriciousness's sake

Some thoughts on the Olympics:
  • Blue eyeshadow on women (women??? only one of them is in her 20's) gymnists. Stop the madness.
  • Male swimmers have unbelievable bodies. [Fanning myself. Oy, I'm schvitzing.]
  • We need to get over the fact that Phelps won't break Spitz's record this time - he's only 19 and competing in a sport where most athletes hit their stride at 23-25.
  • There are no bosomy women swimmers. I guess having more than an A kinda creates too much drag. My Olympic hopes die painfully. At least I have my rack to comfort me.
  • It doesn't really bother me that the US isn't kicking considerable ass.
  • Somebody needs to take me to Greece.