<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

August 09, 2004

dating tips for men

So, we were sitting out in front of my apartment. He was dropping me off (IMO kind of early which generally isn't a good sign) after a rather lovely evening, and asked me, "So, should I walk you to your door?" "It depends, " I said. "You walk a date to the door. You just drop a friend off." "We're still in that gray area," he said. Well then, "Do you want to kiss me?" He says, get this, "Kind of." Yo. Kind of? "Well then, you better walk me to the door," I replied.

So he kisses me. It was a nice soft kiss. But I'm a little put-out that he didn't try anything else.