<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

August 03, 2004

dalwhinnie 15

Dalwhinnie 15 is not as delicate as my usual favorite, Auchentoshan 10, but it is growing on me. It's a little smokier and goes nicely with the chocolate peanut butter Atkins candy thingy I had for dessert.

But more importantly, it feels good. The first sip is a bit of a surprise. My tongue and lips tingle just a little, and not in an unenjoyable way. After a few sips I feel a slight warmth in my stomach (not to mention other places) and the bouquet (do you call it that for single malts?) is really lovely. It is very sexy.

So I am on to my second teensy glass and am feeling no pain. At least, I'm not feeling any pain until I watch the beautiful trainwreck that is The Player (showing on UPN). All these cheesy guys are in wifebeaters doing their best ghetto fabulous. And the chick has them totally pinned. My latest guilty pleasure...