<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

August 08, 2004

sad but true

I'm a study in contrasts. Complex. Not so much complicated. I think this is a good thing.

I really want to go see Metallica when they come to DC in October. My friends and acquaintances are aghast. My sister and I have liked them since 1991 or so... And we don't look like typical metal heads (back in 1992 we were rocking the Southern sorority chick look pretty hard) so our affinity for Metallica tends to be a shock.

Alas, the concept of seeing Metallica live frightens my friends. I'm not even sure I'm gonna get anyone out to see the movie, for that matter. Sad but true...