<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

March 14, 2005

blogosphere karma

If you could spare some extra karma, I'd appreciate your sending it in the direction of St. Louis, MO. My sister has a month to go before she's due (on tax day), but her blood pressure is conspiring against her and my niece really needs at least 10 to 14 days more in the womb. Also, my sister needs to eat more so please send more girl scout cookie karma as well. She's only gained 21 lbs. (I could gain 21 lbs in my sleep. In fact, I swear that that's what actually happened.)

Thanks!

And here's a fun place to visit in case you're bored (go to "educational videos" and choose "predate" or "naughty bird").