<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

March 02, 2005

if I ran the zoo

Sorry friends. I just have not been inspired recently. Well, I have flashes of inspiration but by the time I get home from work they've been completely wiped out by daily minutiae.

Things I vaguely recall liking so far this week:
  • It was beautiful on Tuesday morning. Capitol Hill looked like an Ansel Adams print. Except without the mountains and lakes.
  • One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish... did I hear today was Dr. Seuss's birthday? I loved his books passionately until Shel Silverstein came along (third grade) and stole my heart forever.
  • The tv show called Lost. There's no rhyme or reason, but I'm hooked.

Inspiration is needed. It could come in the form of a new book, or a movie, or some nooky, but it needs to come soon.