<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

February 18, 2005

180 degrees

Tapas. Sangria. White riojas and jerez. These things make. me. intensely. happy. Even more so when I can share them with wonderful friends like Bunsy and Multi. You two give me hope. You also make me want to frow up. In a good way. I totally love you guys and promise to come return from NYC with a much better attitude.

On top of that, I have this AMAZING new blog design that I owe completely to Chewy at Watermelon Memories. Chewy, you have made my week 100 times better and you've now made a firm friend. Seriously. Bring yourself and the babe out to visit. I'll make you that lemon poundcake and TMS will make her fantastic Greek salad. Maybe Bunnykins will make his lasagne (which I've yet to taste).

Anyways, I hope everyone has a good weekend. Wish me luck with the Chinatown bus.