<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

January 24, 2005

f*ck! f*ck! f*ck!

Have you ever made a decision - one that had to be made - and it just pissed you off to no end?

This decision is for my own (effing) good, mind you. And, it should help me save a few dollars.

And I'm sure I'll be craving celery instead of cookies after a few days. So, if you see a really cranky woman out this weekend, buy her a wee dram. Scotch is on the diet.

In happier news, The Bunny has finally posted. He may (may? what am I saying?) have dishonorable intentions towards TMS. What the Bunnycane doesn't know is that TMS is adept at interpreting and dismantling such intentions. (Whereas I'm a big fan of all things dishonorable.)