<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

January 06, 2005

new years post-mortem

Finally, one of my favorite bloggers has posted about the The Bunny's party-to-end-all-parties.

For some reason, Le Fox did not get the opportunity to meet Yet To Be Named that night. This is a shame, as I feel he really would have appreciated her subtle and sharp wit. I don't think he got to meet Wee Lass either, but her celebratory style is more stealthy. He mentions meeting the vivacious TMS and sexy-as-hell TAS... Also, he calls me lovely and charming which makes me feel that he saw right into my soul.

[Hey - no vomiting at this blog. We're strictly a tongue-in-cheek operation here. Sometimes we're a tongue-in-other-places operation, but you already knew that.]

Also, one of Bunny's pals has posted some photos, which I will be sharing behind the scenes...

This weekend we've got MoL's birthday and some hardcore 80's britpop dancing at The Black Cat. Who's coming to watch TMS do the mollyringwald?