<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

January 12, 2005

so confused

Don't get me wrong, here. I only READ the rants and raves section on craigslist.org. I am NOT a contributor. You learn an awful lot about the darker side of the human race there. Occasionally, they even direct you to funny and interesting sites (I'm a fan of "Best Of"). Some contributors also like to post photos of their penises. Note to my male readers - most women do not find penis photos tantalizing. Especially if we don't already a.) know you intimately, b.) like you, and c.) lust after your bod. I'm just sayin'.

But this site is freaking. me. out. Seriously. I've submitted several of my blog postings and the result always guesses that I'm male. I suppose that there might be guys out there with guy problems and shoe/handbag fetishes... Thank god my readership (all four of you - we've had a slight increase in readership) can vouch for me.