<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

January 30, 2005

tales from the rockstar dojo

Naptown is a delightfully boisterous place. Inclement weather and all. (I braved a bit of ice getting out there and back, which can be rather risky in my little car.) I had a couple drinks, met a Spaniard, a Bosnian, a Croatian, and many other kind characters. I was invited to a birthday party, got felt up (but not kissed - boo!), and managed to avoid falling on my ass.

I love the villagey feel of the place. If only we could transplant a section of Naptown to my neighborhood. The other option is to pack an overnight bag and my little twin-sized air mattress and turn The Bunny's lair into a proper B&B. Rockstars do stay in B&B's, right?