<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

September 25, 2005

i'll take the industrial-sized bucket of eyecream, thank you

If I lent my Killers or Franz Ferdinand cd's to you, would you let me know? I haven't seen either in quite a while...

Even though I had today off, I am still beat. Six day work weeks are brutal, yo. One of the bright points of my day was when a La Prairie saleslady asked me if I was in my early 20's - even though I knew she had to be lying (if the Trader Joes checkout clerk doesn't card me then it means I'm looking my age) I was damn grateful. I think that I have become a rather stressed-out and unpleasant person (also, my skin is awful and I actually have circles under my eyes); I can't even make interesting conversation. This bodes unwell for me socially and romantically. I miss my friends, and hope that my life resumes some normalcy before B2 gets tired of putting up with my shit.

Regarding my upcoming birthday - I'm thinking of planning some time to get together for drinks and appetizers on either the 7th or 8th of October... If you will be in town and have a preference, please let me know.