<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

October 02, 2005

get ready...

Take your vitamins, get plenty of sleep, and don't forget to hydrate, my babies. On the 8th we'll be hitting the Black Cat for some much needed regression therapy. Except, my version of regression therapy won't be going much further than my mid-twenties. (No teenaged angst or incontinence allowed. Please.)

I examined the many birthday celebration possibilities, pondered the mature and dignified options such as dinner at a nice local eatery/wine bar, and just decided that it lacked a certain je ne sais quoi. Or something. That, and I'm really tired of acting my age.

So, come dressed somewhat inappropriately for your age and caffeinate beforehand. Leave the weak stuff at home. I can't wait.