<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

February 26, 2006

post 217; writing with a headache

The one-last-lothario date came and went with very little fanfare or drama. It consisted of a beverage each in a poshish hangout in Chinatown. I understand they have outstanding mini-burgers. We had a beer each, chatted for about a couple hours and then went our separate ways. He was a pleasant fellow, but probably a little disconcerted about my recent decision to stop online dating for a while as he noted that I had shut down my profile. Eh. Whatever.

It's been an excruciating Sunday. I awoke with a headache and no amount of aspirin will even make a dent in it. The high point of the day was the two hour finale of Bleak House on PBS.