<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

June 14, 2006

the awkward years

Oh, the 80's. I really don't miss them. At this point, my sister was all arms and legs, and my boobs were pretty much non-existent. We're still sporting bangs as well as some serious feathered hair. At least I had the, er, good sense (what?? you got something to say about it?) to wear a hat. You can blame Duran Duran for the hat. Actually, you can blame Duran Duran for lots of things.

So, I got called out for the post where I questioned my sanity for having sent the Whisky Pants linky-loo to a beau... (In all honesty, it happened by accident during a very blonde moment and I don't really regret the error.) It was suggested that I could simply request that he discontinue reading the blog. Pish! As if I could be so cruel to deprive him of such pleasure!

Now things are going to be really awkward. Posted by Picasa