<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

June 11, 2006

this time, with feeling

So, in re the last post, the answer was "ex parrot". I know that some of you knew the answer, but were simply afraid of appearing like the wonky-assed geeks you are. Own your love of the Pythons, bitches.

Let's try this again. "What were the three, four, no, five weapons of the Spanish Inquisition?"

The new job is going well. I'm busier than I have been in a long time and am surrounded by some really bright and dedicated civil servants. The downside of this is that my surf time has seriously degraded. But have you seen the Daily Show's coverage (via Wonkette) of Zarqawi's death? Also, it seems I wasn't the only one who thought the professionally framed death photo was a bit strange.