<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

May 21, 2006

why are weekends so short?

Yesterday I got to spend some quality time with TMS, which was really nice. We went to Copenhaver to order her wedding invitations and then visitied the National Cathedral shop and spent some time at the St. Sophia Greek festival. It had been forever since I'd had any pasticcio, and it was very good. Also, tried a beer called Fix Hellas and enjoyed it a great deal.

I picked up my new glasses on Thursday - they're by OGi, and I purchased them from Optical Images at Washington's Union Station. This makes the 3rd pair of eyeglasses I've bought from this shop - they seem small, but they have a huge collection of amazing eyewear. This pair is both quirky and fashionable enough to take me through work and play. Posted by Picasa