<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

May 07, 2006

still not excited about dating, inanywayshapeorform

If you got messages like this, you too would not look favorably upon dating:

"Hi,
I would like to send you a very interesting text to read...
please,write me a message to this address:
xxxxxx_at_bluewin.ch ;(I cannot attach Word files in this
web site)
bye!
Fausto"

Scary, no? What does this odd Swiss man, a "writer" who is into gymnastics and blue grass music, want to send me? The Fausto nickname is frightening enough. The internet creates a dirty vicious cycle - perverts find more ways to be perverted and it provides mostly anonymous ways to engender more perversion. Perhaps Fausto just wants to send me some romantic ode about how pretty my profile photo is, but I somehow doubt it.