<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

April 16, 2006

even on easter...

... the international dating site delivers. Today, I'm invited to France:

Subject: HELLO CHARM
Message: YOU LOOK VERY BEAUTIFUL
WHAT YOU THINK IF YOU ARE INVITED BY A DOCTOR (CARDIOLOGIST) TO VISIT PARIS.....A BIENTOT

Of course, this guy doesn't even post a photo. Hey, I'm looking for a date and not to be sold into white slavery in the process. But thanks for playing.

On the match front, the latin lover told me that he would be hitting one of the memorials today and invited me to meet him there. Something is a little off about this one, but I can't put my finger on it. Obvs, I didn't go.

On the nerve front I'm exchanging messages with a couple guys.

I'm headed to NYC this weekend (taking Friday off too) for some bra-shopping mani-pedi book-buying Bloomingdales-rampaging scotch-drinking madness with the Alabama Slama and the Brooklyn Freckler. Can't. Wait.