<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

April 09, 2006

oh!

This is not the best photo of Supreme Niece, but it speaks to me. I'm pretty sure she is saying, "Oh!" here since it is her favorite word. I have to figure out how to post audio/video clips.

In other news, I'm thinking about re-entering the dating world again, but am not sure about the online dating world. On the international site, I had an email from a muslim man (in Morocco) who told me that I'd be even more beautiful if I wore a veil. And you, sir, would be more attractive with your head removed from your ass. Seriously.

On the advice of a good friend, I joined a group called The Lunch Club - it is a networking group that just opened in DC. She's enjoyed the NYC events, so I'm going to give it a go. (Next event is a happy hour on the 12th.) Meeting people in person - it's so kitschy.




Posted by Picasa