<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

March 20, 2006

pot pourri

First, a public service announcement:

I was out shopping for new bath accessories and a medium-sized area rug tonight, and discovered a new mecca for home decor crap - Home Goods. It is owned by TJ Maxx and located out at Bailey's Crossroads. Near the World Market. I still heart World Market, but their prices have gone up a bit.

Second, the chemistry.com guy has sent me his phone number. Now I gotta cowgirl up and call him. I'll do it tomorrow so as to put off a potential meeting for as long as possible. My inner cowgirl still isn't feeling the hogtie-ing urges.

Third, I'm corresponding with a Dutch guy from meetic.com. And I'm okay with that. We've traded about three emails so far, and still no question about what we do for a living. Wheee!