<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

March 07, 2006

i've lost my equilibrium

Since Christmas, I've busted my ass a total of four times. Four times. I've never been particularly graceful, but this is a new record. Be glad that I took the photo with the bandaid.

So why does this keep happening? First of all, I have weak ankles. Second, I'm rather bosomy (top heavy). Third, sometimes I wear stupid shoes. Lastly, and perhaps this is why I've been suffering a plague of spazzismo, I've been suffering from chronic sinusitis. It has thrown off my balance and turned me into a complete (and slightly nasally) doofus.

After informing a friend at work, she replied somewhere along the lines of, "you better get that under control before you start dating again." Posted by Picasa