<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

February 27, 2006

dropping like flies (updated 3/4/06)

Another one of my favorite bloggers, Cultivating the Memories, has been quiet the last month, but she has pretty good reasons being a full time professional and single mom. Unf, she hasn't renewed her site registration, and the photos that accompany my blog are hosted on her site. Oops. As a result, I lack the kicky little sandals at the top of the page as well as the nifty little Whisky Pants logo we had going on. I've sent an SOS out and hope to have resolution shortly.

UPDATE - Chewy tells me that the server hosting her blog blew a fuse or something, and they are in the process of fixing it. So, in addition to getting the snazzy template back soon, we can also hope for more information from the lovely city of Detroit.

[Thanks, Chewy.]