<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

March 13, 2006

the international language

Ok. To start with, I am still on dating hiatus. However, I have been doing a little research. I was thinking that it would be wicked hot to date a man with a foreign accent. I despair that I'll win the DateAHotScot contest (despite entering three times already) and I've encountered precious few foreigners online, so googled "european online dating sites" and found something called www.meetic.com. Welcome to my new hobby! All I need to do is install a webcam/mic and skype my way into an online long distance relationship! It'll be the new Niagara Falls gf/bf fallback for the 00's!