<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

March 26, 2006

multicultural bunnies

My plan to have a child named after me is slowly coming to fruition.

Last night, the Thirsty Bunny asked the Multicultural Spitfire to be his in holy matrimony, and she accepted. After I first introduced these two and they were in the first throes of love, they unabashedly thanked me for having introduced them. I took advantage of this weak moment by requesting, "Just name the first child after me, 'kay?"

Fortunately, Whisky Pants is just a nom de plume. My real name is much nicer (albeit rather WASPy). Although, if their first child is a boy he's in for a real treat in grade school.

[All joking aside - I adore these two people and am so pleased! Now we just need to get the Bunny a job closer to DC so we can take greater advantage of his wingman services...] Posted by Picasa