<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

May 08, 2006

looking for the positive

Recently, it seems like a lot of people have been in the blog doldrums. There's a bit of tension out there. Some of us aren't getting laid (like me), or have been suffering the slings and arrows of blogging while dating (not me, as this would also require dating), or having problems parking on Sundays (just about everyone who lives in Logan Circle), or have been fired (Porter Goss), or about to be indicted (Chairman Ney - I'm looking at you), etc...

Then, just when you're right at the abyss, you come across something really fresh, evocative, surprising, and happy. Go read about Sheila's super Super. Feel good about people again. At least for the next 5 minutes.