<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

June 23, 2006

how ya like me now?!?

La Chewy did a little work on the template (neither of us realized that the text and columns weren't lining up on everyone's screens till way after the fact) and it should be fixed. If it isn't, please let me know.

Unless, of course, I haven't actually fixed the haloscan comments issue. in which case my inner Scarlett O'Hara is all, "tomorrow is another day!" and you all are all, "you really suck at this, WP."

On a separate note, I'd like to send good karma in the direction of my brother-in-law as he has stopped reading my blog as I requested. He's a great guy and all but he cannot keep a secret to save his life. And there are lots of things I'd rather my and his family just not know about me...