<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

July 01, 2006

my brother-in-law is a snitch

So, a while back I had asked my brother-in-law to kindly stop reading my blog. You see, dearest readers, he is not good at keeping his own counsel. Otherwise he is a lovely and charming person.

After sending him a message asking him to stop (and I was nice enough to send links to blogs I thought he might enjoy reading), he didn't visit my page for a few days. However, it appears he has returned to reading about La Whisky's various sad exploits. I have confirmation from my mother:

Me: It appears that B has resumed reading the blog.
Mom: Yes, he asked me if I had been reading, and I told him that I did not unless you sent me a specific link.
Me: Did he have anything to say?
Mom: He said it was probably a good thing that I wasn't reading it regularly.
Me: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa! He is such a tattle-tale!
Mom: Well, he didn't actually go into any detail... But I told him that the blog is really for you and your friends, and since you're 35 I really shouldn't have much say in the matter.

So, B, PLEASE stop reading. And stop making my mother worry about me. Or I will post unflattering photos of you and describe your personal hygiene habits in great detail.