<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

May 26, 2005

photo of the squeaker

always with the camera. sheesh.


It could be worse. I could be one of those people that posts photos of my pets. Instead, you get proof that I'm nuts about my brand-new fuzzy-headed niece. She is eight weeks old today. I call home just to hear her breathe. On good days, the family will remove her pacifier for a couple seconds so I can hear her squeak in anger. It is so sweet.

Memorial weekend is upon us, and I have precious few plans. On purpose. I think I have a second date (god help me), I have aspirations of cleaning out a closet, and I have a new book to start - War Trash by Ha Jin. Hell, I might get all ambitious and muck around Eastern Market on Saturday or Sunday too. I hope you all have a lovely weekend as well!