<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

October 16, 2005

big updates and the iPod shuffle

It's been a busy weekend, dearest readers! (all 7 to 20 of you, depending on the day)

1.) B2 and I have called it quits. We lasted nearly 3 months - which is quite a record for me with this online dating thing. He's a good guy, and there are no bad feelings.

2.) Gil IV is dead. He had some sort of fungal infection and even though I tried using the standard medication for Betta's, he didn't make it. Somewhere in that big rice paddy in the sky, his little fishy soul is kicking some other betta's ass. Good on ya, Gil.

3.) I've updated the online dating profile, but expect little good to come of it.

4.) Went to Naptown for a little quality time with The Bunny (don't bother clicking though since he hasn't updated since April, and it's not like he doesn't have an internet connection - he does and it does work). Was reminded that mixing wine and whisky is muy estupido. But got to hang with The Bunny and TMS's new pupster, Rudie, who might be the sweetest puppy ever.

5.) I have a $5 off coupon from DSW and I'm DYING for some new boots. Maybe something with fur!

6.) I have been working on a new template for the blog, and am consulting with an expert of sorts on the eventual design...

Also, I've taken this little meme from The Silver Fox as well. You put your iPod on shuffle and then list the top ten songs:

1. Redemption Song - Bob Marley and the Wailers
2. Promise - Violent Femmes
3. I Melt With You - Modern English
4. Take a Chance on Me - ABBA
5. Get Off My Cloud - Rolling Stones
6. Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want - Smiths
7. Walking in the Sun - The Zombies
8. Utopia - Goldfrapp
9. Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
10. 68 Guns - The Alarm

What a mishmash!