<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

November 24, 2005

off to the xanax kingdom

I'll be spending the next few days in Disney World with my sister, brother-in-law, and the Supreme Nephew of Whiskypants. Darling Niece of Whiskypants is staying home with my parents as she is too young to be exposed to the Xanax Kingdom without sustaining damage.

We'll be staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge, with Savanna view, which is cool is a slightly strange way. My nephew and I will have Sunday all to ourselves as his parents have to attend a non-child-friendly wedding (in Orlando??? also strange...) and I will be responsible for fending off the friendly advances of all Disney employees in character costumes. The Neph fears the Easter Bunny, Santa, and folks dressed like Mickey Mouse. Can't really blame him, and I hope this means we have no reason to fear his getting into Furries. Ick.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and will be sending you super-fantastic post-gorging shopping vibes while hitting that spooky It's a Small World and the Mad Tea Party. I expect to return in dire need of an adult beverage...