<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

November 10, 2005

harbingers of bad stuff

I'm having a bad karma sort of week. Very bad karma. Horrible sinus headaches, bitchy colleagues, super boring dates, running out of gas (I'm feeling especially stupid about this last item)... It makes me wonder if I should even get out of bed tomorrow, but I have bought my bus ticket (taking Peter Pan this time as the Chinatown shuttle has proven less reliable of late) to NYC; TAS and the Brooklyn Freckler are expecting me. I have a pending date with the cosmetics counters at Bergdorf's and TAS is taking me on a pub crawl with a bunch of firemen on Saturday.

So, please send good karma/happy thoughts/super-sexy-luck in my general direction. Thank you.