<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

July 02, 2006

setting a new standard for sloth

I have to work tomorrow and I'm pretty bunjed about it. After an entire day of sleeping, eating, reading, more sleeping and watching something called Red Dwarf on dvd (thank god for the BBC), I'm just not emotionally or physically prepared to go to work. Also, I fear that sleeping all day will make it hard to sleep tonight. I hate how that works.

There seems to be no end to the Supreme's cuteness. Hopefully, I'll be able to spend the first week of August with them.

La Sister has also confirmed that my brother-in-law has not stopped reading the blog and is warning all other family members against reading it. Little does he know that this is the vanilla blog... Posted by Picasa