<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

July 11, 2006

this explains a lot

DCist says something called a Full Buck Moon is the reason why folks are feeling a little grouchy/anxious, or, in my case, damn frisky. [I can't be the only one out there who wants to call it a "Bull Fuck Moon" either. Sigh.] After last night's dual sex-related postings I felt a bit guilty. I mean, there's more to me than my libido or my very lovely rack.

For example, I have developed a serious fondness for this Red Dwarf show; a British sci-fi sitcom. How dorky is that? The blessed theme song is always in my head.

Also, I'm nearly done with reading the True History of the Kelly Gang by Peter Carey. This is no piece of crappy chick lit - it won the Booker Prize. See? I am multi-dimensional.