<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

December 18, 2006

pick a smarter idiot

Gawd do I love the comments that Velvet gets in response to her postings. The most recent is about how men are idiots. Well, at least that's what I got out of it.

You can read it yourself, but here is my completely unasked for and untested advice (well, except for having dated guys since the age of 13, plus my good friend, the Alabama Slama, has been espousing this theory for, like, ever and she knows all sorts of useful things): "The thing for both friends to remember? There is a vast ocean of more idiots [to date, screw, or marry] - and not all of them ejaculate prematurely or suffer from momentary social retardation. My motto is, 'Next!'."

In other words, pick a smarter idiot. Or at least a considerate one.