<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

July 06, 2005

where the hell did my sex life go?

Seriously. What happened? I realized last night that I was getting bored of The Bathtub Bunny. My sex horoscope is fantastic, so all I can hope for is that my week may improve. Or pay another visit to my local marital aide boutique. Yeah, I think we all know I'm headed to Dupont Circle for a new toy. [Big Dramatic Sigh.]

Libra (Sept. 22-Oct. 22) Be sure and wear cute clothes this week — you're going to be somewhat unexpectedly recognized for your achievements and general wonderfulness. Maybe the boss will pat you on the shoulder with a "job well done!" or perhaps the person with whom you lay in bed will tap you on the shoulder to say, "Can I just say, you are the best person with whom I have lain in my entire life. Good work." As the week wears on, spread this incoming love to others. At the very least, it will help ensure you get another person's sexual thumbs-up in the near future.