<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

October 17, 2005

hurricane whiskypants

First of all, is it wrong of me to hope that Wilma (after it attains hurricane status tomorrow) hits Mexico instead of the States? Because, I don't think I can make it through another one without some serious, yet legally prescribed, medication. (Xanax, anyone?) I'm not kidding. I'm beginning to look my age and behave as if I'm older and this will not do.

At the same time, I'm just so grateful that the weather is finally exhibiting some autumnal characteristics. I found a very funky pair of Sesto Meucci boots at DSW over the weekend, and need to wear them right now. Or, maybe out for cocktails with a certain interesting man on Thursday (a rolling stone gathers no blobbedy blobbedy) ... So let's also hope that the damnable zero-tolerance law in DC is overturned by then.