<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

December 20, 2005

blogging under the influence again

Twas still several nights before Christmas when all through the studio,
The bags were all packed and I was singing Feliz Navidad by Julio.

The clean laundry was folded and stuffed into an armoire with great force,
In the hopes that it would stay put at least till I had left the city.

The dust-bunnies were all nestled in a giant heap under my sofa,
Bringing soft comfort to other small creatures that I like to think don't also live here.

Me in my pyjamas with hair looking quite simply frightening,
Had logged into blogger to convey my gladdest tidings.

And I had just really gotten going when all of a sudden
I realized that the Lunesta - control over my brain it had taken!

(Finally. It didn't work at all last night.)

In short, I will be springing to my bed instead of from for some much needed shut-eye. Santa doesn't need me to micromanage his process. Hey, I wonder if he'd like a job at FEMA.

To my wonderful friends - I hope your holidays are quite merry, and to see you safe and successful this New Year.