<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

January 29, 2006

seasonal affective disorder

January has not been good to me. Since coming back to DC from the holidays I've been plagued by some sort of stomach bug - it will not loose me from its grip. As a result, I've been rather fatigued and uncharacteristically introverted. I'm nesting more than usual. Getting the cashmere robe from PamillaParkerBowles did not help this situation as it makes nesting all the more enjoyable.

While The Alabama Slama might argue with me, I've never been such a couch potato as I have been the past few weeks. I'm eager to get home each night so I can watch Univision's loco telenovelas. I've been keeping better house, too, which is a definite sign that something is wrong. And dating continues to be a mildly interesting concept where previously I was far more enthusiastic.

I'm tired of it, and so paid a visit to my adorable physician on Friday. They've taken blood and other things I'd rather not talk about, and hope to know shortly whether this condition is one that can be easily resolved. I need to get back to being the messy dating machine before I lose my edge.