<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

January 22, 2006

things are not so bad as they seem

1. Being sick last week wasn't so bad - I dropped a couple pounds.
2. Nice man from the date where I fell on my ass sent a positive email and indicated interest in getting together again at some point. I am shocked, I tell you. Shocked.
3. I couldn't sleep Friday night, so went online and found a cheap(ish) airline ticket (Southwest Airlines again - but I'm hoping that I won't have to sit next to a person who feels compelled to travel with their recyclables this time) to go home and see the family over President's Day Weekend.
4. Got to hang out with the fantastic PamillaParkerBowles yesterday. In addition, she brought me a gift of a long-desired cashmere robe from Nordstrom Rack and allowed me to shop vicariously through her at DSW (where she saved approximately $500 by buying three pairs of designer shoes!).
5. Bleak House started tonight on PBS and has absorbed me completely. Before next week's episode I must read that book.

However, neither of my weird meme shoutouts have complied. This is mortifying. Akin to being unpopular. [really big sigh]