<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

January 07, 2006

jonesing

I'm suffering most grievously from niece withdrawal. And some sort of virus. While my friends are pitying me for not being able to get out and about, I'm kind of enjoying all the cocooning. Plus, I really overdid it on New Years Eve and am still trying to make amends to my poor body.

I do feel a little badly about not getting out and enjoying this relatively mild January, but also feel that this is the right time of year to catch up on one's reading and movie watching. Since Christmas, I've finished The Kiterunner, Year of Wonders, and Vile Bodies. So, actually, I do need to get out and get some more books... [Bloody hell. This means I have to make myself presentable which seems to take eons anymore.]

Dating has not been as much a priority of late. I can't decide if this is because I've dated so much that I've actually become numb. Is that possible? Posted by Picasa