<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

December 28, 2006

hibernation

I'm not saying that I'm quitting, but I need a break. I like being an attention slut to a certain extent (like, to all ten of you), but I'm not happy with the content anymore. Similarly, I'm not real pleased with how the dating thing has gone for the past 18 months so I'm going to take a breather from that too. I'm going to miss the blogging way more than the dating.

Oddly, after 36 years you'd think I'd be fully grown-up (how very wrong you'd be) but I think I have a bit more ripening to do and this ersatz online diary could benefit from that as well. I need to work on making me better (stronger, faster, thinner, happier, more promotable), and perhaps this would enable me to write better. I'm going to concentrate on me, on making new friends, and on being a better friend. I find that, with age, friends seem to drift away with their own lives and one tends to not realize this until those friends are no longer really friends anymore. In all cases, change needs to be effected and I'm not sure it can or should be blogged.

I'll be back before long - I just need to mull some stuff. I'm not quitting; I'm hibernating.