<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

August 21, 2005

indulging the estrogen

Generally, I enjoy being a woman. I like being in touch with my feelings. I have an affinity for girly things (perfume, cosmetics, jewelry). I embrace having a rack...

... except for a few days each month. Like today, for example. I'm restless, a little anxious, and too sensitive. I'm thinking too much and crying over shows such as Extreme Makeover Home Edition. (Actually, that show always makes me a little teary.) And most of you know how much I hate to cry. I find a reason to laugh in the most awkward of situations. It's what you call a "defense mechanism". I get it from my father. He's hilarious.

What I'd like to know is whether I should just give into the dark side completely? Haul out Indiscreet or Breakfast at Tiffany's or Four Weddings and a Funeral, bring out the Puffs and have a good cry? Does fighting it just prolong the agony? I mean, I'm all out of chocolate ferchrissakes!

[Please send me some chocolate. I like Milka. Or anything Belgian.]