<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> Whisky Pants
     
     
     

Look, I'm not doing this for you, but for my own dark and twisted reasons. Oh, and because everyone else is doing it.

 
 

August 07, 2006

wonkette links to nameless blogger, leading her to fleeting and laughable delusions of grandeur...

Holy assfucking, Batman! Wonkette (the first blog I ever read - even before Ana Marie Cox outed the Washingtonienne) linked to me today (fifth story down). Imagine my surprise when I checked my stats to see that 421 people had hit my blog today (I've had 50-70 on a good day). It was both terrifying and exciting. I was both nauseous and exultant. My wee lil babe of a blog... Either this means I actually need to work on the content - or liberally pepper my work with gratuitous references to assfuckery. Maybe just the latter. It would be easier.

In any case, hi mom! Hope you're proud!